Our technology gives you the confidence for the best result.
Looking for the right dental treatment option for your needs?
Why us? Come & find out how & why we have thrived for the past 30 years.
Call our friendly team
today to discuss your dental needs.
INGLEBURN'S EXCEPTIONAL GENERAL DENTISTRY SERVICES
At Andrew Baderski Dental, we take pride in providing general dentistry care for your whole family. From babies, children and teens to adults and the elderly, our friendly team in Ingleburn genuinely care for your overall dental health.
Some of the exceptional general dentistry services Andrew Baderski Dental can provide to your family are:
- Children’s dental; including cleaning, teaching, sealants, etc., as well as looking at facial growth guidance, airway and sleep issues
- Cosmetic procedures, such as bonding, whitening, gum lifts, etc.
- Crowns, bridges and dental implant work
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Fissure sealants
- Gum & bone disease treatment
- Home care instructions including diet and nutrition
- Oral Hygiene & Periodontal treatments
- Oral Myology and Myofunctional training
- Orthodontics and orthopaedics for children and adults including traditional and aligners
- Restorative care, white fillings, composite bonding, CadCam (CEREC)
- Root canal therapy
- Sleep, Breathing, TMD/TMJ therapy and appliances for all ages
- Sports mouthguards
- Teeth cleanings and dental exams
As well as our dentists, we also have our dental hygienists, Sunny and Susy. Our caring hygienists have specifically studied and trained to perform general dentistry to both children and adults, and can:
- Assist in the prevention and control of dental caries disease, which can cause decay and gum disease.
- Provide routine dental treatment for children including dental examinations, cleaning and polishing teeth, filling cavities, extracting deciduous (baby) teeth under local anaesthetic, taking X-rays of teeth and jaws and applying pit and fissure sealants, remove deposits and stains from teeth by scaling and root planning.
- Select and use appropriate fluoride treatments and polish tooth restorations.
- Educate, motivate and counsel children and adults on dental health, plaque control, oral hygiene and nutrition to maintain good oral health
- Make impressions of patients’ mouths for the construction of study models and mouthguards.
Why Choose Us?
- Caring family dentist for over 30 years
- Dedicated staff ready to provide high quality dental care Convenient hours
- We keep up to date with latest technology
- Wide range of treatment options