Our technology gives you the confidence for best results.
Looking for the right dental treatment to fit your needs?
Find out how & why we have thrived for the past 30 years.
Call our friendly team today to discuss your dental needs.
DIODE LASER DENTISTRY IN INGLEBURN TO IMPROVE GUMMY SMILES
DIODE LASER DENTISTRY
- No need for the use of anaesthesia when using diode laser for some dental treatments.
- Sutures (stitches) become a thing of the past with some procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers no longer requiring them.
- Minimises bleeding during soft tissue treatment.
Bacterial infections are minimised because the laser sterilises the areas being treated.
- Damage to surrounding tissues is minimised.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
- Poor concentration and memory
- Cold sores and mouth ulcers can be treated.
Diode laser dentistry is a proven technique for reshaping gum tissue, exposing healthy tooth structure and improving the appearance of a gummy smile.
Diode laser dentistry for children and adults
On the other end of the scale, diode lasers dentistry may also be used for the painless and suture-free removal of soft tissue folds often caused by ill-fitting dentures. From babies to the more mature patients, Andrew Baderski Dental is proud to offer excellent diode laser dentistry using the latest technology.