DIODE LASER DENTISTRY IN INGLEBURN TO IMPROVE GUMMY SMILES
DIODE LASER DENTISTRY
- No need for the use of anaesthesia when using diode laser for some dental treatments.
- Sutures (stitches) become a thing of the past with some procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers no longer requiring them.
- Minimises bleeding during soft tissue treatment.
Bacterial infections are minimised because the laser sterilises the areas being treated.
- Damage to surrounding tissues is minimised.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
- Poor concentration and memory
- Cold sores and mouth ulcers can be treated.
Diode laser dentistry is a proven technique for reshaping gum tissue, exposing healthy tooth structure and improving the appearance of a gummy smile.
Diode laser dentistry for children and adults
On the other end of the scale, diode lasers dentistry may also be used for the painless and suture-free removal of soft tissue folds often caused by ill-fitting dentures. From babies to the more mature patients, Andrew Baderski Dental is proud to offer excellent diode laser dentistry using the latest technology.