DIODE LASER DENTISTRY
From children's frenectomy treatment and gummy smiles to denture wearing patients, diode laser dentistry allows Andrew Baderski Dental to provide you with procedures at our practice that would otherwise not be possible.
Some of the benefits of diode laser dentistry are:
- No need for the use of anaesthesia when using diode laser for some dental treatments.
- Sutures (stitches) become a thing of the past with some procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers no longer requiring them.
- Minimises bleeding during soft tissue treatment.
- Bacterial infections are minimised because the laser sterilises the areas being treated.
- Damage to surrounding tissues is minimised.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
- Cold sores and mouth ulcers can be treated.
Diode laser dentistry is a proven technique for reshaping gum tissue, exposing healthy tooth structure and improving the appearance of a gummy smile.
Diode laser dentistry for children
For children who are tongue tied (restricted or tight frenulum), the diode laser is an ideal treatment, and for babies unable to breastfeed adequately due to limited tongue movement. A laser frenectomy may also help to eliminate speech impediments.
On the other end of the scale, diode lasers dentistry may also be used for the painless and suture-free removal of soft tissue folds often caused by ill-fitting dentures. From babies to the more mature patients, Andrew Baderski Dental is proud to offer excellent diode laser dentistry using the latest technology.
Get in touch
If you’re looking for the highest quality diode laser dentistry in Ingleburn, call us on 02 9605 1968 today.